page contents

salem

salem

Sunday 22 July 2018

Postscript My Lovely Pussycats




Like us cats don't like bitter medicine. In Europe I used to mix it with liver sausage, which is not on the market here, therefore I use soft cheese instead. By the way cats love it. When you have more than one cat you can apply another trick in addition. I also give this cheese to other cats and pretend they are all getting the same. When a cat changes its behaviour it might be sick. Not eating can be an indication that the cat needs a dentist. Gloria had to have 2 teeth removed and I also had her operated. She's given birth to lovely baby cats at least 3 times, the first lot (4) were okay, almost all others died, and she gave milk to 2 orphan little ones. Lately she seemed to be exhausted. She is such a loving amazing little angel. I dare say if all human mothers have as much love for their children as Gloria, we would have a better world. Unlike my cat Amira, Gloria still cares for her older kittens. Amira's daughter Sandy is difficult/disturbed, I put this down to her previously so well caring mum suddenly beating her. (When Amira fell pregnant again she changed, not being aware of her condition we had her operated). Some folks believe we brought cats here from Europe. Take coal to Newport, bring owls to Athens? As a matter of fact I never saw more beautiful cats than here. I only wish folks would appreciate cats more and teach their children to open their eyes to these gorgeous little fur angels. Children who are taught to love will receive love in return.

No comments :

Post a Comment