page contents

salem

salem

Sunday 24 March 2019

Happiness is.....



Happiness is having a cat or more telling you: I am happy to see you and I enjoy your company, great having you caring for me. How do they say so? By purring with contentment, often closing their eyes also while you stroke their beautiful soft fur or give them a massage. It is relaxing to do so. For them you don't need to dress up, put on make-up or style your hair. They offer their unconditional friendship and accept you as you are, no arguments, though my late Mucker used to answer back when being told off. He would come and look me straight in the eye while doing so. Animals are not supposed to be able to do that, I guess he didn't know as he didn't read such literature. After I had Susy operated (tomcats never pay alimony) so that our community doesn't increase further, she decided that maybe she's a male cat and started to chase the other cats of our fur family. They in return tell her this kind of behaviour is not appreciated. Felicitas and Bijoux, my ladies with kidney troubles and a special diet from the vet (rather expensive) like to eat small portions every two or three hours during the day. Felicitas won't eat anything else. These special croquettes are regarded as very delicious by almost all other cats and it is safer to feed the sick ladies alone in a room. Otherwise my other cats will try to take this food and in particular Bijoux allows this when I am not watching and then complains! I told her she won't pass the intelligence test with such stupid action. - Outside I saw a young boy, approximately six years old, lying on a pavement near my house. There was something wrong with his left foot, giving him pain. His five friends didn't seem to care ( often watched similar situations). I asked him what happened. He said he tumbled and feels he can't walk. As nothing seemed to be broken I suggested I help him get up and we will try together. Four of the other boys viewing him getting so much attention, decided to lay down on the pavement as well and pretend to scream because of a lot of pain. Maybe I should have applauded, the little actors were so funny, but I advised them instead that they are babies.

No comments :

Post a Comment